How Old Is Vance Oldes
How Old Is Vance Oldes – Freedom House 15-year church and pastoral anniversary, Sunday, 2021 July 11th 10am-12pm 3132 Branch Ave | Temple Hills
I congratulate you. Loyalty to God for many years is no small thing. Continue to work tirelessly to spread his word.
How Old Is Vance Oldes
Indeed, the Jubilee of the Church is a time to reflect and give thanks for God’s steadfast love and goodness towards us. Looking back, we should learn from the past. Trust God in the present and look to the future. In other words, we should not rest on our laurels or fall into the abyss of regret, and we must remember that what we are doing now is for our posterity. We must be relevant, alive and healthy so that we can be “righteous and blameless until the day of Christ” (Phil. 1, 10b). To do this, you need to do the following:
Bishop Vance Oldes (tiktok Star)
1. Pray for each other. A praying church is a powerful church. The church in Philippi was born through prayer. Their first two converts came to Christ through the power of prayer (see Acts 16). From then on, they were Paul’s faithful prayer partners.
2. Encourage. Paul believed so strongly in mutual encouragement that he urged it three times in his letter to the Thessalonians (1 Thessalonians 4:18; 5:11, 14). Of course, there are many ways we can encourage one another. We can do this through words, simple acts of love, or compassion for one another.
3. Support. When we encourage, we also provide support. However, support is usually more specific than encouragement. James gave examples of people who encouraged “go easy, stay warm and eat well,” but also said, “What good is it if you don’t give the body what it needs?” (See James 2:15-17 I John 3:17). Faith without works is dead.
4. Responsible. As a community of believers, we are to be one another’s watchmen. We are to be our keeper, not our brother’s “police.” In other words, we must be accountable to each other. We are to care for others and not for ourselves (Philippians 2:4).
Bishop Vance Oldes Shares New Music Featuring Fred Hammond (exclusive)
5. Serve. Finally, we must serve one another with love. Instead of envying and slandering one another, we fulfill the law of Christ by bearing one another’s burdens (Galatians 6:2). Jesus set the ultimate example by washing his disciples’ feet (see John 13).
In this way we show the world that we are truly His disciples. May God help us to be such a church, even as we remain His living “stones” and “correspondence” in this world. Bishop Vance R. Oldes was born and raised in Washington, D.C. He was rescued in 1975 when he was 10 years old. He accepted Christ early on, but later found himself trapped in the world of drugs and crime. In time, God spoke to his heart and the process of his transformation began. He started preaching in 1994, and in 1998 was ordained by the Baptist Church. He is also an anointed musician and singer who truly and sincerely praises and worships God through his musical ministry. Bishop Oldes’ vision for Liberty House Ministries is “to save and set free the lost and captive through lifestyle evangelism. And attentively serve the seekers where needs are met and true freedom is alive.
In 2008 May 5 Bishop Oldes has built an interdenominational fellowship of diverse ministries and instrumental care for those he serves.
In 2012 May. He received a bachelor’s degree in theology from Washington Baptist Seminary.
Fundraiser By Bishop Vance Oldes
In 2019 October 9 he was consecrated as a bishop of the Lord’s Church under the patronage of Presiding Prelate Bishop Glen A. Staples of Praise International Fellowship of Churches Inc.
Bishop Oldes is not only a fervent and dynamic preacher and teacher, but also a natural leader whose personality is praised for his benevolent spirit. Bishop Oldes loves preaching and ministering through music, but his main passion is saving souls for the Kingdom of God. It is perfectly natural for him to stop a stranger and start a conversation about the plan of salvation. And soon they accept Christ. When God took him off the street, he returned to the street, but this time to the word of God. Its motto is “Beyond the bricks.
Bishop Oldes is the proud husband of Mrs. Nicole Oldes and the loving father of a daughter, Lundyne Oldes.
Deliverance from sin is possible by God’s grace – Titus 2:11. By simply confessing our sins and asking Jesus for forgiveness, all our past sins are erased and we are brand new in God’s eyes – 1 John 1:9; 2 Corinthians 2:5:17
Bishop » Liberty House Ministries
How tall is vance joy, how old is vivian vance, how old is courtney vance, how old is jim vance, how is kenny vance doing, how old is vance joy, how old is courtney b vance, how old is kenny vance, how old is foy vance, how old is vince vance, how tall is courtney vance